• Submit the Application for Graduation by the first week of the semester you expect to graduate.

  • If you are graduating Summer semester, apply by the first week of Spring semester.

  • Be sure to indicate that you want your name printed in the commencement program (booklet).

  • Get the Application for Graduation at the Registrar's Office site.

  • Get the College of Law Application for Graduation

If You Do Not Graduate As Planned...

Questions about the Application for Graduation and your Diploma?

Phone: 517-355-3300