Application for Graduation & Diplomas
Application for Graduation
- Submit the application by February 20, 2023 for the Spring 2023 semester. This will ensure that your name appears in the printed commencement program.
- If you have a directory restriction on your account or apply after that deadline, your name will not print.
- Access the Application for Graduation via the Student Information System.
- Diplomas will be mailed to degree recipients approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester.
- View the Graduation/Honors FAQ on the Registrar’s Office website for more information about your diploma.
- What should I do to receive my diploma?
- When will my degree be awarded?
- How can I change my name on my diploma?
- What are the requirements to graduate with honors?
- Diploma sizes are as follows:
- Bachelor, Masters, EDS: 8½” x 11”
- PhD, DMA, Medical (MD, DO, DVM), Law (JD): 12” x 15”
Questions regarding the Application for Graduation and your diploma can be directed to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or (517) 355-3300.