Application for Graduation & Diplomas
Application for Graduation
- Submit the application by October 13, 2023 for the Fall 2023 semester. This will ensure that your name appears in the printed commencement program.
- If you have a FERPA restriction on your account or apply after that deadline, your name will not print. FERPA restrictions can be modified in the settings of your student account and must be removed prior to the deadline for your name to print.
- Access the Application for Graduation via the Student Information System.
- Diplomas will be mailed to degree recipients approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester.
- View the Graduation/Honors FAQ on the Registrar’s Office website for more information about your diploma.
- What should I do to receive my diploma?
- When will my degree be awarded?
- How can I change my name on my diploma?
- What are the requirements to graduate with honors?
- Diploma sizes are as follows:
- Bachelor, Masters, EDS: 8½” x 11”
- PhD, DMA, Medical (MD, DO, DVM), Law (JD): 12” x 15”
Questions regarding the Application for Graduation and your diploma can be directed to the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 355-3300.