All Michigan State University degree candidates who attend their commencement ceremony are recognized individually for their academic achievement. Please help us provide a memorable event for all involved.
Fall 2023 Commencement
Decebmer 15 -16
Gates/Doors open one hour and 15 minutes prior to ceremony start times.
- No tickets are required.
- There are no limits on the number of guests per graduate at this time.
- Seating for guests is first-come, first-seated.
- No guests (including babies and children) are permitted in the candidate assembly area or the arena floor.
- Please remain for the entire ceremony.
- Please be respectful of all candidates. All names deserve to be heard.
- Photographs are encouraged, but please remain in your seat when photographing or recording. Professional photographers will provide at least one photo of each graduate. The vendor will contact the graduates with purchasing information.
- Please be sure to review the security page for prohibited items.