ALL VISITORS TO MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHILE WALKING TO AND FROM CEREMONY LOCATIONS. THIS INCLUDES GRADUATES AND THEIR GUESTS.
NO bags or purses are allowed at any Commencement location (Breslin Center Parking Lot, Spartan Stadium Parking Lot, Erickson Parking Lot, Auditorium Parking Lot).
No 'tailgating' or congregating in areas is permitted.
• Medically needed items (must be in a clear plastic gallon bag)
• Binoculars (no cases)
• Pagers and cell phones (no selfie-sticks)
• Cameras and camcorders (no cases)
• Strollers - Please check it with a member of Guest Services
• Child care items (no diaper bags, must be in a clear plastic gallon bag)
• Seat cushions (no pockets, pouches, zippers)
(Sorry, we are not able to store any of these items. For the safety and enjoyment of all attendees, please leave prohibited items at home or in your vehicle.)
• Purses or bags of any size
• Weapons - (no pocket knives of any size)
• Latex items (Balloons, gloves, etc)
• Containers - Any kind (including aerosol cans & spray cans)
• Umbrellas, flags, flagpoles
• ALL balloons - (No balloons of any kind)
• Food - Any kind
• Coolers, thermoses
• Bottled water
• Chair backs
• Projectiles & other potentially dangerous objects
• Use of tobacco products, campus wide
If you have any questions, please call the Breslin Center during standard business hours. All guest services for all ceremony locations will be managed by the Breslin Center.
Breslin Center: 517-432-1989