ALL VISITORS TO MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHILE WALKING TO AND FROM CEREMONY LOCATIONS. THIS INCLUDES GRADUATES AND THEIR GUESTS.
Ticket sharing/swapping is prohibited. Graduates are issued a maximum of two tickets, these two tickets are for two chairs grouped socially distanced from other groups of two. All guests must have a ticket with the QR code in order to enter a ceremony location. Please be sure to screen shot the QR Code or bring a printed copy with you. The graduates are responsible for giving their guests their tickets.
Arrival may begin 45 minutes prior to the ceremony start time.
All Michigan State University degree candidates who attend their commencement ceremony are recognized individually for their academic achievement. Please help us provide a memorable event for all involved.
- TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE FOR ALL GRADUATES AND GUESTS (This includes infants).
- Face coverings are required by all attendees while on the Campus.
- Umbrellas are not permitted. Ponchos will be available complimentary if weather permits.
- Please remain for the entire ceremony.
- Please be respectful of all candidates. All names deserve to be heard.
- Photographs are encouraged, though please remain in your seat when photographing or recording. Professional photographers will provide at least one photo of the graduate. The vendor will contact the graduates with purchasing information.
- Please be sure to review the security announcement page for prohibited items.
Directions **Please be sure to visit this page for construction updates and lane closures.
Parking **There is no charge for parking in any lot or ramp (excluding the Kellogg Center) during commencement.