All Michigan State University degree candidates who attend their commencement ceremony are recognized individually for their academic achievement. Please help us provide a memorable event for all involved.
- No tickets are required.
- Seating for guests is first-come, first-seated.
- No guests (including babies and children) are permitted in the candidate assembly area or the arena floor.
- Please remain for the entire ceremony.
- Please be respectful of all candidates. All names deserve to be heard.
- Photographs are encouraged, though please remain in your seat when photographing or recording. Professional photographers will provide at least one photo of the graduate. The vendor will contact the graduates with purchasing information.
- Please be sure to review the security announcement page for prohibited items.